Monday, January 25, 2016

G O | S E E My New Favorite




Till now, I was not yet able to replace my camera which I was using for my style posts. If you could notice it, most of the shots were from my good friends who have been so supporting with my endeavors and cause. Hahaha. So, when I had my travel back in Baguio, I tried to have at least one ensemble be shot such as this.


Blame it to Amor Powers and this normcore thing which have got me affected and started loving the pure power of white. It is refreshing and giving me a feeling of a fresh start, a new self, a new me. I do not know what is happening with the ongoing fashion weeks in the West, which explains the absence of my fashion review and post about it, but I guess the trend has not changed that much, I really do not know. That was all for now.



























And my last style post way way back last year.








Photos courtesy of Karen Ducusin.








Life is A Jernih








No comments:

Post a Comment