Saturday, August 22, 2015

CONAMS-CHELLA RUNWAY COMPETITION: CONAMS ACQUAINTANCE PARTY 2015



And so  I was tapped to direct the Runway Competition in the recently concluded C.O.N.A.M.S. Acquaintance Party 2015 with its theme-implicating title "CONAMS-chella." I could not help but notice the fascinating sense of style most of the students have who attended the event. I must admit that I was impressed and up to right now, my hometown, Cabanatuan City, keeps surprising me. It made me more proud of my hood. I could not wait to work again with such young and beautiful people soon and show my friends what Nueva Ecija could offer.





Wesleyan University- Philippines, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija































Thanks to the whole CONAMS student-government officers and college members. You have done a great job and it's pretty obvious that everyone got high of a party.


For event inquiries, contact me at 09266386808.






All photos from JC Tadique.






















Life is A Jernih











No comments:

Post a Comment