Wednesday, December 3, 2014

N O W P L A Y I N G CC the World by Pharell Williams for Chanel's Reincarnation



While the Angels are in London, Cara and Kendall chose to be with Legends in Austria. Well, if I were also on their shoes, I will also do the same. And as part of the Chanel's Paris-Salzburg 2014/15 Métiers d'art collection, Karl Lagerfeld made and directed a short film entitled "Reincarnation" featuring the song "CC the World" composed by Grammy-award-winning musician Pharell Williams. The short film debuted the latest collections and other models like male Topmodel Baptiste Gabbiconi and also the singing and dancing career of Cara Delevingne while she waltzed in a very chic ballgown with Pharell. Also the film starred Geraldine Chaplin as Coco Chanel. Enjoy the film below and let me here your thoughts.




Till my next post.







Life is A Jernih








No comments:

Post a Comment