Friday, December 12, 2014

G O | S E E Jardin à Papillons




Something colorful for today! Yeah, because Ruby has already left. Cabanatuan is back on its humid attitude. So, something light is appropriate for this day. 


Once in awhile, I dare myself on wearing outlandish clothing. Such as this printed top which I have scored from a thrift shop. I always love that feeling of security that no one will have the same piece as mine whenever I buy from one. Additionally, you really don't have to spend that much just to be stylish, because in the first place, style ain't for sale and no price is high enough to buy style, a reflection of your personality. So that means Unique pieces x Affordable price = Happy Kid!!! 


Top, Thrifted






Pants, Thrifted

Customized Leather Boots, Domo Italy from Trinity Apparels Baguio

I opted not to accessorise anymore because the top's details somewhat completed the whole look.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for my next post as we try the newly opened Moonleaf Teashop here in Cabanatuan City.







Photographed by Ajie Espero











Life is A Jernih














No comments:

Post a Comment