Monday, November 17, 2014

G O | S E E Story of A Beach




At last! I'm back in the beach! The countryside always attracts me. Maybe that is because I grew up in Nueva Ecija wherein vast fertile plains stretched throughout the province as farms and forests. The beach is definitely a priority over a pool. I'm talking about San Juan, La Union. The weather's kinda stingy and the waves were really big enough for the surfers to glide over the cloud nines. But the dimmed sky never stopped us from having fun and being the cam-whores that we are (or that I am?. LOL). It drizzled a little later but I guess we've shot enough dry moments. So here it is, being caressed by the warm breeze from the South China Sea.



Wild Boar Tusk Necklace from Maharlika Shopping Center, Baguio City



Wristwatch from Guess


Meshed Top from SM Department Store



I think I need a barber.


Pants from Atmosphere
Shoes from Bally





Phographed by JC Tadique







More of our La Union trip on my next post! 







Life is A Jernih









No comments:

Post a Comment