Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Humble San Gabriel




Actually, I separated this part from my previous post because I think it's too long already and it might bore you guys. Anyway, it's more pictures of San Gabriel which according to Mae is now a Class III municipality. I really don't know what it means exactly but I know for sure that it is something good for San Gabriel because it is a status of having progress. Mae is so informed regarding this because her dad is a Municipal Councilor. I really adore how humble and warm their family is knowing that her dad holds a position in the Municipal Level unlike others.


On that day later, we got a chance to walk around like an "ocular survey" which reminded us of our student nursing life every time we are in far communities. There is just something in San Gabriel that makes me ran out of words to describe it.



Some scramble

Some Scrambling Road Construction Worker












My tan's just not equally-distributed 

The reason why I think Philippines is rich

Our hometown girl


Tagabilad ng palay






It's our last day and we've decided to go home already. Wait, just them actually. I' heading more to the North. But before we part ways, we planned to go on a dinner at Halo-Halo de Iloko at City of San Fernando, La Union.










Life is A Jernih









No comments:

Post a Comment