Wednesday, May 23, 2012

N O W P L A Y I N G We All Want Love by RIHANNA and FIVE DAY CHALLENGE Day Two: Four of my favorite songs at the moment.


Photo via http://justcdcover.blogspot.com


FIVE DAY CHALLENGE :) 

Day One: Five random facts about yourself. 
Day Two: Four of your favorite songs at the moment
Day Three: Three of your favorite movies of all time. 
Day Four: Describe two of your favorite memories. 
Day Five: One wish you have/One thing you would change about your life

STARSHIPS by NICKI MINAJ
 I featured this song already last time on my Music Wednesday. It's my Summer Get-Away Song. I can't get over its lyrics especially its chorus. STARSHIPS WERE MADE TO FLY, HANDS UP AND TOUCH THE SKY!!!:))) IDK why. 

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN by RIHANNA

Like look at Rihanna's dance moves. I can show you more than I can tell you why I love this song so much. I love videos with dance moves in it.

MARRY THE NIGHT by LADY GAGA

The song really inspires me so much. I love the idea of presenting Music Videos in a way like a short film. I think it's artistic as always done by Lady Gaga. I hope there's more of this type of video in the future. 


MUSIC WEDNESDAY presents WE ALL WANT LOVE by RIHANNA

I never thought Rihanna would have this kind of song in her album. Like her songs are more of the party-type and sometimes explicit. I like the lyrics so much and it definitely sang the way I feel right now. #emo. LOL. I hope you listen to the lyrics very closely because it is really an uplifting song. 

I hope you like my four favorite songs as of the moment. I just thought that I am really into POP songs. Anyway I would like to share my first LOOK in LOOKBOOK.nu, hope you hype it :)))












Life is A Jernih










No comments:

Post a Comment